Oriental and Area Rug Cleaning, Minneapolis and Surrounding Areas
Oriental and area rugs need just as much care and attention as carpet does. Anything that can happen to a carpet can also happen to an area rug, including stains, odors, general wear, and other damages.
Northwest Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners will clean and restore your oriental and area rugs to a fresh clean state with no extra handling charge. Rugs are transported to our cleaning site where they are treated and renewed with state-of-the-art technology. We are able to treat both wool and synthetic rugs.
Our Cleaning Method:
- First, we pick up the order at your home or work. Don’t strain your back trying to jam the rugs in the back of your car. Let us stop by and load them in our carpet vans.
- Each rug or carpet requires a specific way of cleaning. We examine them for any pre-existing conditions, fiber type and color fastness.
- We then thoroughly vacuum the front and the back of the rug to remove any dry particulate soil. The cleaning agents we use are safe for all fibers, and our process will bring your rug back to life. We also use deep urine extraction for carpets that have had pet issues. In our cleaning plant, we can control the elements that are hard to do with in home area rug cleaning.
- After the cleaning process is complete, we hang the rugs on our drying racks and use fans to speed up the drying time. We also offer fabric protection to help protect against stains and spills.
- After drying, the rugs are wrapped in brown paper and delivered back to you.
Typical turnaround time is 4 to 5 working days.
Pricing for oriental and area rug cleaning are as follows:
$2.50 – $3.50 per square foot
$2.00 – $3.00 per square foot